Thursday, June 12, 2008

Learning About Learning


Over Spring Break, my husband and I took our daughters to the Chicago Museum of Science & Industry. I was thrilled when I got to the exhibit on the Brain, not only because it had models and maps of the brain, but because there was a whole section on Learning Differences - and it was good! Very visual and there was information and experiences for a variety of learning disabilities such as dyscalculia, dyslexia, dysgraphia and dyspraxia along with other differences such as Down's Syndrome, Autism and Cerebral Palsy I believe.

I truly appreciated this powerful and positive way to present this information!

Here were some photos we caught while we were there (please feel free to use them or duplicate them without editing the content):







No comments: