Children of the Code is a project I have been following since it started. It is growing and serves as a vast resource for those interested in teaching or learning more about how children read.
The Children of the Code project has five major components:
1. A Television, DVD and Web documentary series;
2. A college, university, and professional development DVD series;
3. A cross-indexed website/database containing videos and transcripts of our interviews with the world's leading experts in fields related to reading;
4. A variety of professional development events for educators;
5. A series of presentations for parents, policy makers, and the general public.
video tour of CoTC project