Sunday, August 17, 2008

Barto is a Lifelong Learner


I know that I've been blogging for a bit and have developed a few wikispaces, but I often feel like I know just enough to be dangerous but not enough to really know what I'm doing. So I signed up for Web 2.0 through our ISD. I'll be honest, I have never understood what Web 2.0 was or was not and I am thoroughly enjoying this experience! I get to "play" with all kinds of tools on the Web (which I love to do) and get credit for it! One of our first assignments was to view a video on Life Long Learning and to set up a blog to keep track of our progress. I thought I'd pop it in here too as an example of life long learning in action!

View the Seven and 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners


Barto's Becoming Web Wise. Feel free to stop by and check out my progress.

No comments: