Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Educations Questions for the Week

How can you determine the difference between sensory regulation and laziness in older kids?
When do you give up on a kid?
How can we appropriately support and refresh teachers who give their all every day?
When do you balance the needs of the child with the curriculum dictates?
What is the balance between neurodevelopment, social development, memory development and curriculum?
Which is truly the goal of a good education: learning to learn or learning specific content?
How do you measure learning to learn?

4 comments:

Spanish to English Translation said...

I frequently find myself having to translate things from Spanish to English. This can be quite time consuming for me since although I speak some Spanish I am not fluent. I am wondering whether or not there is a good Spanish to English translation website that I can use to do this a bit more quickly and easily. I would love to have more time to do other things. The translations don't have to be perfect, they just have to be good enough that I can get the gist of what the document is saying and make an answer to any questions posed to me.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, intention look audacious for the duration of more interdependent articles promptly as its anecdote of my pick topic to read.

business logo design said...

your article really help me in my studies u make some good points thanks for sharing such a nice information

Template Design said...

Nice informative post,Its sound looks so interesting.I really enjoy to visit your blog post..